St. Vitus Cathedral
• Famous Roman Catholic cathedral located in Prague Castle. The largest cathedral in the city.
• Here's where Karou and Akiva have breakfast on the roof and watch the sun rise.
National Marionette Theatre
• Also know as “Where Mik Meets Zuzana” for series fanatics.
• Important venue for two characters with an undeniable love connection.
• Famous theater of (you guessed it) extravagant puppet plays. Mik is in the house orchestra. Zuzana is the puppeteers' assistant.
The Little Quarter
• Historic area in Prague, connected to Old Town via the Charles Bridge.
• Has a Baroque architecture feel to it.
The Art Lyceum of Bohemia
• Karou’s art school in the Little Quarter.
• Home base of occasional drama between Karou and her ex-boyfriend Kazimir.
• A café located near The Devil’s Stream in the Little Quarter, where Karou and her best friend Zuzana hang out. Full of coffins and ancient sculptures wearing gas masks.
• Little known fact! This café was once the refectory of a monastery, where the cook murdered the monks with a vat of poisoned goulash.
The Devil’s Stream
• This is the water channel that divides the Little Quarter from Kampa Island. Where a certain couple have tea and cake in a tethered rowboat in the middle of a snowstorm.
• Kampa Island is an island in the Vltava river in Prague on the side of the Little Quarter.
The Charles Bridge
• This historic bridge crosses the Vltava river in Prague. Zuzana's puppet show is staged here.
• Includes famous sculptures on the bridge – statuaries of St. Luthgard and St. John of Nepomuk.
• This is the famous opera house in Prague, center of history and art.
• Located in Old Town.
• Lovely balcony views, and the only place a girl can feel truly safe from the dangers around her (or can she?) .
• Smaller area in Prague, near Old Town. Medieval side-by-side with Art Nouveau.
• Also called Josefov. Includes synagogues and a famous cemetery. The famous "golem" created here.
• Home of Karou's inhuman "family," this is the portal door toward another dimension offering adventure…and plenty of danger.
• Opens to dozens of cities, and Karou has seen them all. There is one door, though, that never opens.
• The historic center of modern-day Prague.
• Famous for Tyn Church, and the astronomical clock.
The Moustache Bar
• Hip bar in Prague, where kids hang out (and yes, wear fake mustaches). Where Karou met Kaz.
• Located in Old Town.
on Facebook at /TheSmokeandBoneGroup
or on @smokeandbone